in the year 1981, Aditya Metal & Alloys Private Limited
ISO 9001 : 2008 & TUV certified steel foundry involved in manufacturing &
supplying of a wide range of steel castings products and solutions. Our
company is located at Halol, near Baroda in Gujarat (India).
Our products find application in various industries like cement,
engineering, earthmoving equipment, valve industries and many others. We are
known for strict adherence to quality and timely delivery of the ordered
Under the able and efficient guidance of our mentor Mr. Mukesh Thakker, our
company has climbed up various success steps during its existence of around
27 years. Being a member of IIFM and CII, we have got wide recognition among
our strong base of clientele.
Mr. Mukesh Thakker is the managing director & the
founder of Aditya Metal & Alloys P. Ltd. He is an Electrical &
Electronic Engineer from BITS-Pilani (Batch - 1975); with having experience
of over 25 years into the industry. The company is named after his only son
Mr. Aditya Thakker, who also assists his father in the company. Mr. Aditya
is Mechanical Engineer from K.J.Somaiya College of Engg. (Mumbai
University); & an active member of our professional team since 2001.
HR & Organisation
We have professionally qualified Executives &
Staff to guide the skilled artisans. A team of 50 nos. is on run to meet
Product Range & Capacity
We manufacture and supply products with the range
upto 900kgs/pc & 1500 T machined castings/ year.
Our product range consists:
- HRCS ASTM A 297(HH,HK) IS4522 Grade 7 & 9 CFG/RFT plates for
- Dip tube Assemblies & Kiln Sectors Casting for Cement Industry
- Idlers,Sprockets & Track Shoes for Earth Moving Equipments
- Engineering Castings / Steam Turbine Castings for Power & other
- Valve & Pump castings.
AMAPL specializes in the following casting
- Heat resistant steel grade
- High tensile steel grade
- Carbon steel grade
- Stainless Steel Grade
- Low Alloy Steel Grade
Aditya Metal & Alloys (P) Ltd. is a ISO 9001
certified Steel Foundry. Castings at every operation pass through clearly
defined stage. Inspection of Raw material , Mould Box Checking , Proper core
setting & box closing i.e. (Mould/ Core Hardness, Chills & Riser
size and position, Vents ,Painting etc). 1st off sample checking to the
standard to prove dimensional accuracy & Chemical / Mechanical / NDT
requirements. Test Bars as per customer requirements are casted in Line with
the ASTM standards along with castings.
Quality Infrastructure Facilities available are as follows:
- Chemical Lab for raw material / Metal Composition
- Spectrometer Spectramax for live testing of metal samples
- PMI Machine
- Microscope for Steel Grade Structures
- Mechanical Testing Lab for Tensile, Hardness & Elongation
- NDT facilities cover: UT, MPI,Digital hardness tester.
Pattern Design & Methoding
We Have Cad Lab With Ppc Department. Method Cards Are
Designed By Cad In Line With The Customer Requirement. Patterns Supplied By
Customer/Made In Line With Customer's Drawing Are Inspected Before
Acceptance For Technological Requirements. In House Pattern Shop Meets The
Repair/Modifications Of Patterns & Match Plate Mounting. Cad Design
Helps Us Improving Methods, Metal Yields & Other Requirements.
- Induction Melting 450KW with Furnaces of 1000 Kg & 600 kg
- Moulding Facilities with PLC Sand mixers/Core oven /Shell core
- All fettling infrastructure with Computerised LPG fired HT furnace /
Shot blasting machines.
Laboratory & Other Inspection Facilities
- Laboratory Is Well Equipped For Carrying Out Chemical Analysis By
Wait Analysis Also
- Spectrometer Make Spectromaxx - 31 Elements With Nitrogen
- Pmi Machine Sorter Make - Bruker, Usa
- Sand Testing Machine - Siever Shaker
Non-destructive Testing Facility
- Universal Tensile Testing Machines of 10 Tons
- Electronic Hardness Testing Machines
- Microscope For Microstructure Analysis
- Core & Mould Hardness Tester
- Ultrasound Testing Machine
- Make EEC
- Magnetic Particle Testing Machine
- Yoke-type -750 Amp.
- Prod Type - 2000 Amp
- Table Type Rotary - 4500 Amp Make Dyeglo
- Reference Radiographs Available
However, Radiography Is Sub-contracted activity.
- Sand Bowl Mixer With PLC Control For Co2 And Two Part Finotech
- Viberating Table
- Sand Muller -500 Kgs
- Sand Muller-250 Kgs
- Sand Muller - 100 Kgs
- Shell Core Shooter (18" X 18" Heater Plate Size)
- M.s. Moulding Noxes With Bolting System And Dowel Locaters
- Pneumatic Rammers
- Mold Hardness And Core Hardness Tester
- Core Baking Oven For Oil Cores
We Have High Frequency , Solid State Induction Melting (Inductotherm-rancocas-nw
Jersey), Comprising Of 450 Kw Power Control Unit And Furnace Pots Of 700 Kg
And 1000 Kg Capacity. Molten Metal Handled In Ladle Upto 1300 Kgs.
Fettling & Heat-treatment
Twin Bogiee, Gas Fired Heat Treatment Furnace Is Used To Normalsing ,
Annealing , Tempering And Other Special Cycles
Heat Treatment Facility
One gas fired furnaces of the following specification and capacity are
- Heat Zone Size : (a) 4' x 4' x 3'
- Thermocouple : 2 nos
- Temperature : 1200 'C' max.
- Mode of Heating : LPG GAS
- Temperature : Controller of APLAB / ALTOP
- Recorder : Programable temperature Controller of Masibus with PC
- Capacity : 2500 kgs.
Handling Facilities & Machine Shop
- One Shot Blasting Machine: Table Size - 48 " , Make -
- One Sand Blasting Unit
- Swing Frame Grinders
- Flexible Shaft Grinders
- Welding Rectifiers
- Welding Rod Heating Ovens
- Pneumatic Chippers & Pencil Grinders
- Gas and Iron Powder Cutting
- Double Girder crane
- Capacity 5 Mt- 1 Nos, Melting Shop
- Capacity 2 Mt- 1 Nos, Knok Out Shop
- Capacity 2 Mt - 1 Nos, Moulding Shop
- Single Girder Crane
- Capacity 2 Mt - 2 Nos , Fettling Shop, Machine Shop
- Capacity 1 Mt- 2 Nos, Fettling Shop
- Monorail Crane
- Capacity 1 Mt - 5 Nos, Fettling Shop, Gas Cuting Bay,
- Heavy Duty Lathes Centre -18"
- Cnc Heavy Duty Lathe With Turn Dia 800 Mm , Controller Fagor
- Heavy Duty Milling Machine With Dro
- Heavy Duty Radial Drills